Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm Excited About a New Facebook Group Where We Solemnly Swear to Vote

"Let our future record be one of co-operation and not conflict; of dedication and not division; of service, not self; of what we can give, not what we can get. Let us work together as Canadians to make our country worthy of its honoured past and certain of its proud future." The Rt. Hon. Lester B. Pearson

There is a new facebook group that encourages our theme of voting. This is critical in the next election that we get everyone out. If you have to offer to take someone who can't get there, it will be a very rewarding gesture.

"To be a Canadian is to be faced with the twin challenges of diversity and immensity. Those are challenges worthy of the energy and imagination of a great people. I believe we have the potential to achieve that greatness" The Hon. Robert L. Stanfield

I Solemnly Swear That I Will Vote in the Next Canadian Federal Election, started by Steve Whiteland, has the message:

"I would like to request that everyone who took the time to sign up for this page, will also take the time to vote in the next Federal election. Joining a FB page is easy, but if all of you are really as sick of this piece of human excrement as I am, then show it when & where it counts; at the polling station. "

So join and make your pledge to Steve that you will vote. And then keep your pledge to Steve and VOTE!

"I am proud to be a Canadian. I am proud of the enormous accomplishments which this country's relatively small population has contributed to mankind. I am proud of our country's rugged beauty and the ability of its people of so many nationalities to join together in one large Canadian family." The Hon. William G. Davis, Q.C. Premier of Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment