His party recently presented a schedule of what their MPs had been doing during the propagation, and it showed that Weston worked a mere 4 days in 2 1/2 months. 4 days!
At a time when the New Brunswick government is reducing it's civil service, and freezing wages, this man believes it's OK to claim a salary of more than $150,000.00 from taxpayers, so he can sit home and watch TV for 2 1/2 months.
Since first taking office, he has proven to be nothing more than a hyper partisan talking head for the Reformers, so he's got to go.
Since strategically the Liberal Paul Zed will be the best option to take out Weston, I'm throwing my efforts into promoting him. He's an experienced member of Parliament with an excellent record.
Mr. Zed's website is here. He also has a Facebook fan page here.
We will get this riding back and we will take our country back. If you live in St. John, here's what you can do:
1. Join the Liberal Party. It's only about $10.00 and is a great way to show your support. They will keep you up to date with what's happening in the community and on the federal scene.
2. If you are able to find a bit of time, volunteer; perhaps with canvassing or some other promotions.
3. If you can afford it at all, donate a bit now and then. I'm set up to contribute a regular monthly donation, but it's whatever you feel comfortable with. Remember that the Conservatives have a lot of wealthy backers and it takes money to launch a campaign.
4. Join Catch 22 Harper Conservatives to learn more tips, and encourage others to join.
5. Join Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament. There are more than 30,000 links to stories with reasons to vote the Reform-Conservatives out. The better informed you are the more motivated you will be.
I'll keep this page updated as often as possible and will continue to provide reasons why Rodney Weston and these destructive Reformers have got to go.
And I will also provide plenty of information, as to why Paul Zed must be brought back.
My Postings on Rodney Weston