Monday, March 28, 2011

Stephen Harper Advertising for People to Leave Right-Wing Comments at On-Line News Items. Can you Smell That?

The Harper campaign is advertising on Craig's List for someone to leave comments at the end on news items. Can you smell the desperation?

I leave comments lots of times for free. You have to submit a sample so I think I have something.

"C'mon you leftie rag, Liberal shills ... how bout reporten sumpin tru fer a change. That Iffy gonna haf him a colition with dem traters the Blok an dem dar soshilists just as sur as i'm gonna drank me won mor twofer"

Do you think I'll get the job? I wonder what it pays?

Come on everyone. Send a sample and see how soon they shut it down.

2 comments:

  1. somebody beat me to it - the post has come down

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's unbelievable. I can't bel--

    SECRET IGGY COALITION ALREADY PLANNING TO THROW OUT ELECTION RESULTS! 97% OF CANADIANS OPPOSE LIBERAL PLOT! GET EDUCATED AT CONSERVATIVE.CA!

    Is that what they're looking for? I can do that.

    Ironically, my word verification is "bancon." Seems fitting somehow.

    ReplyDelete