Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yeah For Scott Brison Whose Talents Have not Gone Unnoticed

I really like Scott Brison. He's very bright.

I heard him speak in Kingston, and while I made an idiot of myself and almost gave the poor man a heart attack, I came away feeling confident that I had picked the right team.

We Liberals reaped the benefit of his former party's homophobia. You may remember that he crossed the floor because of the way that he was being treated by Harper's Reformers.

Scott Brison gets Davos nod
Jane Taber
January 27, 2010

It’s unlikely that Scott Brison, the Nova Scotia Liberal MP, ever imagined himself on stage with Kofi Annan, the former secretary-general of the United Nations, and Conservative leader David Cameron, who everyone assumes will be the next British Prime Minister, when he was running his mini-fridge rental business as a young entrepreneur at Dalhousie University. But he’ll do just that on Friday in Davos, Switzerland. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment