Saturday, January 30, 2010

Two Days and Andrew Scheer Still Refuses to Explain

I posted the other day about Conservative Andrew Scheer's interview on a popular morning radio show.

He was questioning statements made by fellow CAPP member, Sarah MacDonald from Oman, and suggested that Mr. Harper's undemocratic move to name himself dictator, should not upset Canadians at all.

A dictatorship is very democratic, our Andy surmised, and he said that he would gladly explain it to us, if we would just take the time to contact him.

So I did.

Two days ago.

Does anyone know if Andy is out of the country and has no access to his email?

However, just in case he lost the last one, I sent him another today. I can't wait to hear from him. This is going to be good.
Hi. I emailed you after hearing your interview on Saskatchewan's morning show. You promised to debate anyone on the issue and were confident that you could explain Mr. Harper's justifications for something that appears to everyone to be naked self interest.

However, I have yet to hear back. Are you still looking them up?

As a Conservative you may applaud the move, but as an elected member of the House of Commons ... OUR House of Commons, I was hoping you could give me a non-partisan response, by putting on your other hat as deputy speaker of the House.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment