Monday, May 2, 2011

Are Conservatives Behind Vote Fraud?


The Guelph Mercury is reporting that those prank calls in ridings where Liberals and Conservatives are close, may have come from the Conservative party.

When one resident was called, he called them back and they answered "Conservative Party of Canada" and to please leave a message.

And Stephen Harper himself is challenging election laws again, by appearing on a Vancouver radio station, urging people to vote Conservative.
In an interview this morning with Bill Good on CKNW in Vancouver, Stephen Harper openly campaigned for the Conservative Party of Canada, asking listeners to "vote Conservative" in defiance of Elections Canada rules and regulations that state no campaigning may be done during the media blackout on election day.

During the interview Stephen Harper contravened the Elections Canada Act by stating that "It is certain that I will vote, and I encourage all other people to vote, and I encourage people to do the same as me and vote Conservative."
They just do what they want.

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching the media, Twitter and Facebook and I cross-post. I complained to Elections Canada about the radio thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contempt, indeed. Politicking on election day!
    The polls are about to close out there, Emily, but not here, not for a while. I don't think I'll watch TV tonight. I'll read your blog in the morning.

    ReplyDelete