Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am So Proud of Canadians Rallying to Unseat Stephen Harper

Our first print ad was published in the Toronto Star today (A25) and I was so proud. I really feel like I'm part of something.

Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament is providing important news feed, and C.R.U.S.H. is busy getting the word out to the public. If we have any chance of getting our country back from these Zionist nutjobs before it's too late, we have to do what we have to do.

I want a government that puts Canada and Canadians first. That governs based on what is necessary for the times, not what is found in the Old Testament. And one that treats all of our citizens as equals.

I just learned that after the ad appeared today, we received $1,000.00 in donations online, with promises of cheques to be mailed later. We'll soon have enough for another ad.

NOW THIS ... THIS IS MY CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment